Nidek EC5000 Excimer Laser is an innovative technologically advanced platform for Refractive Surgery and provides expanded treatment options to reshape the cornea or eliminate nearsightedness, with or without astigmatism
Nidek EC5000 Excimer Laser is the most popular lasers for top surgeons worldwide which have the range to safely and efficiently treat patients with large pupils.
With illumination and aiming beams, Nidek EC5000 offers advanced computerised with performance provide surgeons precise control of the laser beam delivery arm.
-Innovative scanning technology
– continuous monitoring of laser with Automatic calculation
– no minimum pupil diameter
-Little surgical enhancement rate
-15% smaller than previous models
-Integrated PC unit and hardware modules
-Innovative algorithms and excellent surgical outcome
-Protective mechanisms protection
-integrated PC unit with hardware modules
-Laser with innovative algorithms to optimised treatments
-Good protective mechanisms
Nidek EC5000 Benefits:
– With a 7.5-millimeter transition zone, Nidek EC5000 has the range to safely and efficiently treat patients with large pupils
– Nidek EC5000 laser produces a smooth surface on the cornea and results in better vision.
– Nidek EC5000 has an eye tracker which benefits for pupil moves outside a specified zone.
– Nidek EC5000 offers advanced computerised which means the computer monitors the system parameters continuously
Nidek EC5000 Include:
-ArF laser medium
-Max 50Hz Repetition rate
-Laser diode (red) aiming laser
-Aired cooled cooling system
-3.0 to 10.0mm Ablation Zone for PRK, Hyperopia Correction, LASIK & Customized Ablation
-0.5 to 10.0mm Dia & 0.1 to 10.0mm width x 0.5 to 10.0mm Dia PTK treatment zone.
-Dual inclined, 35 degree and flexible illuminator
-Straight slit, cross shaped and round spot
-Final Fit Software (v. 1.9) with laptop (OPD INCLUDED)