Carl Zeiss Visante OCT 1000 provides superb, segment highly detailed results, consistently supporting surgical planning and postoperative care across a range of anterior segment applications
Carl Zeiss Visante OCT 1000 proved invaluable in the diagnosis and monitoring of retinal disease and applied to high-resolution, non-contact optical coherence tomography customized for the anterior segment
Features of Carl Zeiss Visante OCT 1000:
- Exceptional design, greater confidence
- Versatile in application
- Anterior segment imaging
- Corneal Imaging and Pachymetry
- New Lasik information
Carl Zeiss Visante OCT 1000 Anterior Segment OCT in excellent condition. This unit was purchased in 2014 and had been used a demo by Zeiss. We have never had a single problem with the unit. It is excellent for evaluating the anterior chamber angles as well as central cornea details. It allows the measurement of LASIK flap thickness as well. We have used it for evaluating the adherence of DMEK grafts.
Provides excellent high-resolution images of the anterior segment of the eye
Uses low-coherence interferometry to produce cross-sectional tomography of the cornea and anterior chamber
A non-contact instrument that captures its images quickly and with little technician effort
Extremely useful in determining residual stromal bed for the purposes of LASIK enhancement and monitoring cases of endothelial keratoplasty
Carl Zeiss Visante OCT 1000 SPECIFICATIONS
- Illumination laser source long wavelength 1,310 nm superluminescent LED Scan types.
- Anterior segment — Single, dual, and quad line scans (16 mm x 6 mm). Adjustable in 1-degree increments 256 A scans per line sampling 0.125 second per line acquisition time.
- Pachymetry map — Adjustable 8-line scan pattern (10 mm x 3 mm) Regional map with maximum, minimum, and average values 128 A-scans per line sampling 0.5 second total acquisition time.
- High-resolution corneal scans. Adjustable in 1-degree increments (10 mm x 3 mm) 512 A scans per line sampling 0.25 seconds per line acquisition time.
- Ametropia correction: -35 to +20 diopters
- Fixation target: Internal or external
- Dimensions/Weight: 48.5 cm H x 43.8 cm W x 63.2 cm D x 34.5 kg
- (19.1 inch H x 17.2 inch W x 24.9 inch D) 76.1 lb
- Display: Integrated 15-inch flat-panel display
- Computer specs: Windows XP / 3.0 GHz Pentium IV / 1 GB memory
More Information: http://www.epirusvisioncenter.gr/visanteoct.pdf