TOPCON CV-5000 offers an automated refraction device with a touchscreen small optical head and several controllers that enable tests to perform with ease and also allowing users to record and share data digitally and paper-free
TOPCON CV-5000 come with the compact design of the phoropter and monitor the patient’s expression during refraction
TOPCON CV-5000 provides comfort for the patient while the contemporary design refines the clinic’s aesthetic and Automatic data input from pre-test instruments
- High-speed lens chamber.
- One dial controller and color 10.4″ LCD touchscreen.
- Small optical head
- Record a full 21 point refraction.
- Automatic data input
- Color-coded cross cylinder.
- Personalized refraction programs ensure ease of use.
- No hassle installation
- EMR Ready.
- Paperless refractions!
- Interactive patient education software included.
- iPad control version available
In The Box:
- TOPCON CV-5000 Main Unit
- PS-Unit with power cords
- Dial Controler KB 50S with power cords
- Zido Small Medal Additional Shelf with accessories
- Comes with TWO Project-O-Chart screens (11808)
- Includes All Photographed Components
- Includes ACP-8 Automated Acuity Chart Projector