Optovue RTVue Fourier-Domain SD-OCT System is a high-speed, and high-resolution tomography scanning that used for retina imaging and analysis visualized clinically
Optovue RTVue with ultra-high clarity in a fraction of seconds enable the FD-OCT to visualize the retinal tissue and allows evaluation of post-refractive patients with increased confidence
Optovue RTVue provides some advanced features from captured scans to saving the data set and allowing a clinician to explore new clinical methods.
- Ultra-high speed and high-density mapping
- High Resolution
- Two scan depth for imaging a tilted disk.
- Two image modes
- High transverse scan resolution
- Video fundus image for high-quality retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging for fundus imaging
- Computer set with Win XP OS
- Upgraded 6.8v System Software
- New Peripherals
- Full Warranty