Icare TONOVET Plus Tonometer is the new generation tonometer for veterinary IOP measuring that is quick and easy.
The new Icare TONOVET Plus is even easier to use. It has an advanced user interface with a screen. Red positioning lights help to find the correct angle and aim to the middle of the cornea. The automatic measuring arrangement lets you select if you would like to shoot readings or take all six dimensions with one press of the button.
Why the TONOVET Plus?
– It is easy to use and fully automated
– Faster results
– More comfortable for the patient, no topical anesthetic
– Positioning Indicator Lights
– Clear User Interface
– Automatic Measuring Option
– Higher accuracy at higher and lower IOP
– Two-year warranty!
– In clinic training available
– Instructional DVD included
– Held upright in a natural, ergonomic position like an ophthalmoscope for optimal readings.
– FDA approved for human medical use (iCare model)
Icare TONOVET Plus Tonometer BROCHURE