Icare ic100 Tonometer is user-friendly handheld tonometer to obtain consistent, repeatable IOP measurements for all eye care professionals
Icare ic100 Tonometer come with light-weight probe to makes momentary contact with the cornea and uses patented rebound technology to measure intraocular pressure
• The ability to be used without callibration, eye drops, air or special training.
• Intelligent positioning. Red and green lights help operators guide the tonometer into the correct position for testing. Optometrists can simply load, align and measure.
• An automated measuring sequence, which takes a series of six measurements with one touch.
- Icare ic100 Tonometer
- 4 x AA batteries
- 100 single use probes in a box
- aluminum case
- IOP pad
- probe base cleaning container
- probe base plug
- quick guide
- screw driver
- silicone grip
- spare probe base
- USB memory stick including instruction manuals
- warranty card
- wrist strap