Centervue DRS Automatic Retinal Camera provide a truly effective solution for diabetic retinopathy screening with compact ergonomic design features
Centervue DRS is the easiest digital retinal imager and fully-automated retinal camera with No pupil dilation required for the patient
Here are Benefits of Centervue DRS Automatic Retinal Camera
- Fully automated, minimal training required
- Captures the image in less than 30 seconds.
- Affordable. Compact. Portable.
- Fast routine procedure improves practice efficiency
- Intuitive, software-guided operation
- Short exam time: captures both eyes in 1′ (single field)
- Web-ready: transfer images to network or iPad for remote viewing
- Allows for large-scale screening programs
- Takes photos even you have smallest of pupils
- Touch screen, wireless networking capable
- Comprehensive diabetic retinopathy screening
Used with absolutely no issues and Having a new Kowa non-myd with software updated in late 2016.